"Walk around the beautiful green carpet early in the morning with the resident Naturalist. During afternoon enjoy beautiful scenery sitting in the verandah. As the Sun Sets, Sit under the starlit sky around a roaring bonfire and enjoy".
.....reach us .... Just 03 hours from Delhi.
Sariska - The Fort View Camps . is amidst the beautiful hillocks of Aravalis and unending lush farming field. A campsite with 04 cottages and 14 canvas tents raised on a concrete platform and are custom made along with 52 covers restaurant specializes in serving Indian and local cuisine.
Leisure Activities/ Recreational Facility
• Folk music and dance entertainment can be organized on request for the visiting groups.
• Verandah for relaxing, snacking, chatting.
• Picnics at nearby, beautiful lakes.
• Library-books on wildlife.
• Recreational centre.
• Indoor games.
• Telephone facility.
• The camp site is very well laid out with lots of green space /
play ground for children and adults alike.
• We do not have ACs but pedestal fans which are enough for
the day time ( Beginning October and Mid March onwards )
and not required in the night as it will be cool.
• Have good quantity of cricket bats, wickets, tennis balls.
• Chess, Carrom, Playing Cards, Badminton rackets, Volleyball
and footballs are also available for use.
• Beach Volleyball and mud wrestling are also there although later will need some advance preparation!.
• The days are Cozy, but the nights are cool. So, if you are planning to sit in the open (for drinks etc) after 2100
hrs, advisable to carry some light jackets/shawls.
• Please carry your own books (if into reading) or walkmans/ipods (if into music). FM does not work here. There
is not any TV as yet.
• Have hot and cold running water in tents, but since the water is heated by solar energy, it may be a little cool
in the morning.
• Please also carry your caps/hats and sunglasses if you plan to do outdoor activities like cricket etc.
• A small torch can also come in handy as the power supply is unpredictable.
• Being a campsite near a village, we have have hired the local villagers as staff. So, although the service
standards may not be of very high standards, people are very courteous and helpful. Also, you will need to
appreciate the slow pace of things there as that is what the whole idea behind this place and your outing is
about - slowing down a little bit!!
• Although you may not have time to think going out of the camp, yet we can provide a short trek to the nearby
fort through the countryside. But this should ideally be taken in the early morning as after 1000 hrs it starts